Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hearing God - June 8, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

I am here.  It pleases Me when you take time for Me before you rush out into your day.  It pleases Me when you are quick to forgive in your family with your husband and your children.  It pleases Me when you hold your tongue and do not release dreadful, angry, accusing words, to show forth your feelings.  This is Wisdom dwelling in you.  Your gentle, loving character reflects My glory and peace, resting upon you like a blanket.  My Robe of Righteousness is quietly on you as you move and breathe and abide in Me.  I see My character reflecting out of you.  My flame is glowing within you, My love.  Rest and abide in Me.  Look for Me in all you see and do today.  I shall be with you as you explore and experience My beauty in My creation.  All is well with thee and Me, My love.  Go and let peace be your guide.  

No comments: