Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hearing God - June 6, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

Beloved, I have much to show you and remind you of today.  I am the beginning of all things.  The wedding is before you.  My first reveal of My glory was exposed at the wedding of Cana.  I am the Bridegroom, yes, and I am the one responsible for all the wedding preparations, not the Bride.  I shall reveal My glory at the wedding that is about to take place.  The former things that I had done in and through My faithful followers shall pale in comparison with what I am about to do in My true followers now in this present time.  Oh, the glory, oh, the splendor I shall pour out upon My little ones.  Great, I say, great shall be My outpouring of My Spirit upon you.  For I shall train you in your new positions.  Prepare once again your hearts for change.  For I shall pour forth My glory upon you, and I shall pour out My Power across the earth.  Behold, I come.

Selah.

***Note:  I took communion on the first plane ride this morning with peanuts as the "body" and Dr. Pepper as the "blood", as I was praying over My communion I heard:

"This is why I love you, for you are faithful and ever mindful of Me".

As I was reading John 1-2 the Lord started breaking open the words fresh and new to reveal to Me hidden manna...as I was reading about the wedding in Cana I heard the Lord say:

"I have truly kept the best until this time".

No comments: