Friday, June 5, 2015

Hearing God - June 5, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

I know your ways, My love.  I see your heart.  I see your reflections.  I see your mind stayed on Me, in the day time and in the night time.  As you walk with Me, you learn and grow to be more like Me.  Your stability is founded in your Trust in Me to never leave you, and to make a way for you.  Oh, My love, your heart is pure before Me, as you surrender all of who you are to ME.  Your destiny and purpose are becoming manifested in Me, as I open your eyes to the great unknown.  Much that has been hidden from you in Me, is now beginning to be revealed.  For as you search for more of Me, I am found of you in greater depths and delights.  Time spent with Me, My love, is never lost or wasted.  For as you linger here with Me, I strengthen your inner man.  I draw you closer to Me from within the veil. For you have learned to go within to seek Me out for yourself.  You do not rely on another to tell you about Me or to tell you how to live or react to others.  No, you come directly to Me for your comfort and instruction.  You are not demanding.  You are not offended.  You are not envious or jealous, for the world has no hold on you.  You have humbled yourself to Me, you have bowed your knee, and your own desires to Me, for in your humble submission you have found true peace and love in Me.  For I am your creator and your God.  You have found favor with Me, for in your faithfulness and love, I can see My reflection flowing out of you, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

No comments: