Monday, July 6, 2015

Hearing God - July 6, 2015 "Roll with it"

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, do not concern yourself with all the other voices.  Follow My leading, I lead, you follow.  I am drawing you by My Spirit, and I will expose you to the Truths My Watchman are sharing, and the lies that many are professing as truth, but are only lies and deceptions, hooks and lures, meant to ensnare My innocent lambs and draw them away.  Remember, even lies have some shred of truth in them to make them believable.  Oh, My little one, I shall not allow you to be deceived.  I will expose the lies.  This is training for you, My dove, you must roll with it.  Watch Me as I lead you through the deceptions.  Remember, even the dark ones come representing themselves as angels of light.  This is where you need discernment.  Do not try to figure these people out for yourself, call upon Me, ask Me for help in discerning who is Mine and who is not.  This is why I tell you to trust no one but Me.  Patience is an Allie for you, for if you are patient and carefully listening and watching, the false ones will expose themselves for who they truly are.  You are not gullible, My child, My love.  You are loving and kind and want to believe everyone is good.  The time left before you shall bring to light both good and evil in the land.  You must roll with it.  This is where you need My strength and My courage to sustain you.  Do not lose heart, do not lose hope, for truly you are on the narrow and faithful road.   I am on this journey with you.  Yes, you will have more tests and trials up ahead, but, I shall deliver you from them all.  For you My dove, My gentle one, are Mine, and you follow Me wherever I go.  It is well with thee and Me, My love.  Fear not, I am here.

Selah.

No comments: