Friday, July 17, 2015

Hearing God - July 17, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

"Mene, Mene, Tekel, Pharson", many have been weighed in the balance and found lacking.  I see, I know, I judge.  Now, the hour of testing shall come forth. Oh, ye of little faith.  Oh, foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you.  My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge.  I have called, I have shouted, but, still, you refuse to hear.  Well, now, the hour of testing comes.  Oh, who will be able to stand in this evil day.  I know who are prepared and who have made themselves strong in Me.  Few, very few, are ready.  Most shall behold terror after terror.  Oh, how you have sown to the wind, and now you shall reap the whirlwind.  Take heed My little ones, My faithful few, I am here.  Stay close now, sheltered in Me.  I shall direct your steps.  Do not veer off of My path, no, do not even look to the right or the left, keep your focus completely on Me.  Only with your eyes, My dear one, shall you behold the reward of the wicked.  Yes, you shall see many things change, but, do not fear, I shall bring you through each difficulty.  Do not worry about your life, Trust Me, to keep you, I know the plans I have for you.  As it was in the days of Noah, so, now, it comes.  Great evil, great perversions, great unimaginable things shall be revealed.  Hold fast to My Truth.  Keep your focus on Me.  Though great darkness shall descend and cover the earth, and gross darkness shall be upon the people, My light within you shall rise, behold the lion within you shall arise and the glory of your countenance shall be changed, many shall be humbled in the light of My glory reflecting out of My True followers, the few, the chosen, the elect, the bride shall arise to meet Me and We shall go forth together to rescue the perishing.

Selah.

No comments: