Monday, July 13, 2015

Hearing God - July 10, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

The battle you have raging within you, is happening all around you, and in every person.  Your lot is not to take cover, you are not to stand idly by and just let these malevolent thoughts come crashing in with no resistance.  For I am here, I am within you, and no weapon or fiery darts in the form of negative words or thoughts shall prosper, for you, My dear one, My love, My Bride, you know who you are in Me.  Christ in you, the hope of glory, is within your earthen vessel, fear not, My beloved, the lioness within you is rising.  The Kingdom is alive and well within you.  You are not alone in this journey.  You must be on guard.  You must be vigilant in your pursuit of holiness.  You must stand in My peace and keep watch over all of your gates.  Be diligent in your watch.  The eye gate, the ear gate, the mind gate are ALL under attack.

 So few, I tell you the Truth, so few are awake, so few, are paying attention, so few, are realizing the battle that is raging now in each life, in each mind.  Oh, to be wise and not to relinquish your watch in weariness, or abandon your post in fear or despair.

 For I know who are Mine, and I know you child, I have built you strong in Me, you must stand in this evil day.  Do not succumb to despair.  Do not allow any malevolent thoughts to linger in your mind, for these are hooks and lures, be on guard, pay attention to your gates.  The battle rages NOW.

Many are falling for these traps and ploys of the enemy to gain entry.  Many are self destructing from within.  The terrors assailing them are many, and they are weak in their defenses, for they have not made themselves strong in Me.

  Many are grasping to take the Kingdom from you, but, they cannot.  For you live and breathe and move with Me in My Kingdom.

Selah.

No comments: