Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hearing God - July 1, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My child, let not your heart be troubled, I have overcome all things, and you, My love, are an overcomer.  Many changes are taking place all around you.  Life, as you know it is changing.  The transition is upon you, there is no going back.  Do not distance yourself from Me.  Draw closer now, My love.  You are My obedient child, I am pleased with thee, for you are constantly thinking upon Me, this pleases Me.

 I know you are grieved for your country and the people who have fallen into blatant debauchery and rebellion, they perceive My mercy and patience as weakness.  Oh, I pity the fool that does not know Me.  For there shall be much death and destruction as I move My hand across the land now.  I am the righteous and true judge.  I shall show Myself in power and glory.  The whole earth shall know who I am.  All shall tremble and take cover, but, alas, it shall be too late for them.  Do not fear, My little ones, I am here with you, I am your shelter in the storm.  All of these storms must come, but, I shall deliver, protect and provide for My own.

Beloved, I know it is difficult to know what is going to befall the disobedient ones, but, Remember, I shall cleanse this land and then rebuild it again, for all is not lost, My ways are higher than your ways, I know the end of this story, let patience have her perfect work in you as you wait upon Me, quietly abiding in the vine.  Breathe in, Breathe out, for We are one.  Keep your eyes and mind and heart focused on Me.  Christ in you, the hope of glory, never disappoints.  I shall raise up a standard in you and others as the days progress.  Do not fear, for I am with you all.  I shall lead, all I ask is that you calmly and patiently follow Me, as I lead.

 Dear ones, stay close to Me, take cover in Me for the days of darkness are coming.  The gross darkness is beginning to creep in and cover the people who have strayed from Me.  You are beginning to see the people change.  Watch closely, it shall be easy to discern who is of the light and who is not.  My light is burning brightly in the hearts of My true followers.

 Take courage My little ones, grace, peace, and mercy be unto each of you.  Come unto Me and strengthen yourself in Me.  The battle ahead is not for the weak or the weary.  Take courage in Me and let this be your battlecry "Christ in me, the hope of glory".  Ready your hearts for I shall soon give many their marching orders.  Stand in faith, remain steadfast and strong in Me.  I will never leave you, I am here.  Focus on Me and you shall see, look within and there, We shall meet, face to face, in the secret place.  Beloved, cast out all fear, and draw near to Me, and listen to My instruction.  I shall use each of you mightily in the days ahead.  Fear not, I go with you, step by step, I lead, and you simply follow.  Come unto Me, if you truly want to hear.  I see you, I hear your hearts cry, come and sit at My table.

No comments: