Thursday, July 2, 2015

Hearing God - July 2, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, stay close.  Remain calm and do not let your heart be troubled.  You are not appointed unto judgement, but, many around you are.  Fear not, I will protect you and your family as the days progress.  Pray for your neighborhood and your state, for much is about to happen.  Stand in the power of your faith in Me, for I am able to deliver you, and I SHALLl deliver you.  Do not allow the tactics of the devil to throw you into fear, for these are merely bluffs, and lies to control you, to seize your hearts with fear and panic, this is not how I lead you.  You are Mine, remain calm in the midst of great chaos unfolding around you.  Much calamity is coming to America, fear not, peace, be still, My love, I shall direct your steps.  You must remain quiet and calm inside yourself to hear Me.  CAST OUT FEAR, CAST OUT FEAR, CAST OUT FEAR !!!  This spirit seeks to control everyone and everything.  Do not allow it to gain a foothold into you.  You must be diligent in your defense against the spirit of fear.  I will lead you through these strategically placed "fear-bombs" that pop-up all around you.  I will deliver you, Fear Not.  Do not spend your time dwelling on the negatives you see popping up around you.  Spend your free time dwelling on Me.  Keep your focus on Me.  I am your Redeemer, and the lifter of your head.  Fear Not, Trust Me, I've got this !!!

No comments: