Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hearing God - June 4, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Many people go through many challenges, for each soul is unique in My Father's eyes.  Each soul is crafted in the image of God and has a specific plan and purpose in My Father's Kingdom.  The main goal of each soul is to reflect My Father as they are drawn back to Him through the course of their lives.  As each soul seeks out My true Father they find what they are longing for.  Because, as they grow closer to Me and My Light, they begin to see the Father.  For the Father is the source of all life, which is light, and He is the source of all love, for He is love.  There is peace and harmony in the Father and Son relationship.  All of you are created to have a personal, close, and intimate relationship with the Father, just as I, Jesus, the son has.  This is not difficult to attain, but it will require everything, in submission to His plan and purpose for you.  No one can come to the Father except the spirit draws them to Me.  For I am the door, I am the key, I am the gatekeeper.  I and My Father are one.  But, to know the Father, you must first know Me.  Pay attention to your surroundings today, and look for Me, really look for Me.  I am never far from any of you.  Think on Me, focus your thoughts, eyes, and ears as well as your feelings on Me.  I am here.  I am the still small voice within you.  I am in all of My creation around you, the wind, the rain, the sunshine, the animals, the plants, the little creatures that move upon your earth.  The songs you hear as the birds sing their melodies.  I, only I, am in all things.  It is a beautiful gift to have another day to get to know Me, while you can.  I am here, search for Me with all your heart, while I still may be found of you.  Beloved's, I tell you the Truth, you need Me.

Selah.

No comments: