Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Hearing God - June 3, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, I am here, hold My hand and let's sit together.  Many turbulent days are ahead.  Fear not, for I shall be with you.  You are growing in your understanding of who is truly Mine, and who is simply masquerading as a follower of Mine.  I see that it grieves your spirit to see so many of My children not ready for My return.  For if they were ready, they would not be backbiting and fighting with one another, for they would see the day fast approaching.  They would be busy getting their own houses in order now, for time is short.  Oh, beloved, I see your heart.  I see your gentle spirit, sitting, waiting, abiding in Me as you await the day of My return.  Many are seeing the signs all around them, but, they cannot truly understand their meanings, for they are busy judging others, instead of looking inwards and examining themselves.  Soon I shall put an end to this discourse.  I shall disrupt their bantering with each other, as they shall be faced with more persecution as My hand is moving.  I know what each heart needs to be ready for My coming.  My refining fires shall cause My children to tremble.  This is good.  For the fear of the Lord, is the beginning of Wisdom.  Fear not, My little one, for these fires are not for you.  You have already gone through many of My fires.  You are not unaccustomed to the pain, but all must be tested, and you cannot do it for them.  But, you must Trust Me to deliver your friends and family through these fires.  Give all of your worries and concerns for them to Me, for I shall deliver them.

 Peace, My child, peace be with you as you await My instructions, for soon, in the twinkling of an eye, in the darkness I come, and you, My love, shall be changed.  Hold fast to Me, My love.  Trust Me.


No comments: