Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Hearing God - June 2, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, it is well with thee and Me, for you are here with Me daily abiding.  Staying close to Me, intently listening to My voice.  We are one, My love, do not fear that you will be lost.  No, do not doubt My love for you.  Do not fear when things begin to unravel around you, for I have told you, My dear one, that these things must come to pass now.  The hour is late now, My plan is unfolding.  I shall have My way, I shall wake up My sleeping children as I move My hand across the earth.  Many of your brothers and sisters are not ready.  They are divided in their hearts.  They have one foot in the world and one foot in heaven.  They must relinquish their hold on the world and let it go.  For the destruction coming is to cleanse the land and draw My people, My wayward children's focus to Me, to Me alone.  I shall come as a thief in the night and take My Bride, not all of you are My Bride.

 My children who are not ready, who have not been purified through My refining fires, who have not surrendered all to Me, all is not lost for you.  For I still love you all.  If you find that some have been taken and you have been left, do not cast off your hope, for I shall come for you too at a different time.  Each of you must be purified in My refiners fires.  Do not cast off your confidence in Me, I will come for you too, but, you must make yourselves ready for Me, come to Me, cry out to Me, ask Me to show you what you need to do to be ready for Me.  Stay strong, My dear ones, I see you all.  Troublesome times are before you.  Make yourself strong in Me.  Read My word and pray.  This is how you make yourself strong in Me.  I am here.  Do you know Me?  Do you have a personal relationship with Me?  My true children do.

Selah.

No comments: