Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hearing God - May 3, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I began to record the questions and answers from Him to me:

Me:  Lord, where is it that tells how to test the spirits to see if they are from you?  (I then found the scripture 1st John 4:1-6, then verses 7-11 are on love)

Lord:  Ask them who they are, if they do not confess that I, Jesus of Nazareth, came in the flesh from the Father above, died on the cross to save mankind, and arose from the dead, and now sit at the right hand of the Father, then they are not of Me.

Me:  Lord, will you help me?

Lord:  Of course, always, I am right here.

Me:  Lord, do I need to pray more?

Lord:   Prayer is good, but you need to develop this flowing conversation with Me, and you need to develop running off the distracting forces that hinder our conversation and put many, many thoughts into your head, trying to control your thinking.

Me:  Lord, I love you.

Lord:  I Lord, I love you too.

Me:  Lord, what does John 2:24 mean - you did not commit yourself to man... and had no need that anyone should testify of man?

Lord:  Child, this simply means I did not reveal everything about Myself to the crowds, for I know every inward though of man and the evils within them, sometimes it is prudent to hold back, and not reveal all.  Also, being God in the form of man, I knew who I was, and had no need or purpose of these men testifying of me as a man.

Me:  That makes sense, thank you, Lord.

Lord:  Everything is simple in My word, men make it hard, but come to Me as your teacher and I will reveal it to you.

Lord:  Things that have been hidden from your eyes are now being revealed.  As you grow in Me, more is being revealed to you.

Me:  I love you Lord.

Lord:  I love you too.

Me:  Thank you for your peace.

Lord:  My Peace I leave with you, abide always in My Peace, Rest in Me, abiding close to Me, in My vine, blessed assurance child, you are Mine.

Me:  Thank you for confirming that for Me, I'm sorry I keep doubting this.

Lord:  Believe Me child, you are sealed in Me, now and forever.

Me:  Thank you Lord, I don't feel worthy, but I do feel very loved and cared for.

Lord:  This is Truth, non of you are truly worthy, but I made you in My Image to share My life with.  I love you all.  I want to be a part of each of your lives, I want to interact with each of you, talking as you would to your dearest friend, confiding and consoling, as well as guiding you on the path with Me.

Lord:  Not many have found this intimacy with Me, for they have been woefully deceived in this world, by the lies and distractions from the spirits of this world.  They are trapped, I wish to set the captives free.  This is why I have asked you to put these words on your blog.  This is drawing men to Me, by your example.  Our relationship is a key example of what I want from each life.  I am no respecter of persons, no one is better or less than anyone else.  What I have with you, dear one, I would love to have with each person.  For all are created by Me, for Me, to live with, dwell with, and exist with Me.  Man is a beautiful creation.  You all are the only thing I have created in My image.  That is why I came to reveal Myself to you as a man, which is My own image, can you understand this child?

Me:  I think so, I do now.

Lord:  This is why man is so abused and tormented in his life, because he is made in My image, and the devil and his dark angels and minions hate man, for man can get close to Me and they can't any longer. This enrages them and provokes them to anger and jealousy.  For they know who I am, and they know who you all are truly meant to be.  They can't hurt Me, so they hurt the ones created in My image, for you all are very valuable to Me, I love you all and they know it, they can't be forgiven of their wickedness, so they are trying to destroy as many of you as they can.

  Don't you see how many things are in this world to distract you from focusing on Me and listening to Me.  They attack your minds and thought life, they deceive many into thinking the thoughts in their heads are their own, when they are popping in their head, like popcorn in a popping machine.  Most of the thoughts each man has are not his own, they are the evil ones, they bombard your minds constantly so as to distract you from hearing Me for yourselves.

You must recognize this and begin to fight them, bind them, every one as they come in to take hold of your attention, bind them in Jesus name and command them to go to the pit, cover them in the blood of Jesus and command them to not come back.  I tell you the Truth, My Name has power and My blood has cleansing and burning power over all the evil ones.  This will send them screaming from you.

 But the onslaught of thoughts will be relentless, and the battle will be wearisome, but, keep at it all day and all night until they are no longer hindering you from talking fluidly with Me.  Rise up children, Rise up and fight for what is truly yours.

  My child who is penning this has battled these forces many, many times and still sometimes daily, this morning she spent a while casting out these thoughts, voices, visions, distractions that constantly try to steal her focus away from Me.  This battle rages all around each of you, I tell you the Truth, you must fight through these forces to get to Me, for I am truly for you.  You all have a place in Me, but, you must Rise up and fight.

Beloved, post these words, and let them ponder them.

No comments: