Friday, May 8, 2015

Hearing God - May 6, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I started asking questions and this is what I heard:

Me:  Are we supposed to live here?

Lord:  Yes, do not move, or change anything, unless I tell you to.

Me:  Can we go to Yellowstone?

Lord:  Yes, I will be with you.

Me:  What do you want to talk to me about today?

Lord:  I would like to heal your heart today, My dear one, for as you have been seeking understanding on things to come, you have allowed yourself to pick up anxiousness and fear for the things to come.  This should not be a part of you.  Repent of harboring these feelings and surrendering to them.  Ask Me to cleanse you from these toxic emotions and follow after My peace.  For this is a part of your protection dear one.  I protect you and cover and surround you with My peace, if you find yourself feeling anxious or fearful, you have allowed yourself to be pulled out of My peace by listening to much with the ears of your flesh to the words I am now sending forth from My prophets and servants, My dear one, you know that these things must come to pass, for now is the appointed time.  I know you Trust ME.  I know you are fearful of not obeying Me in the unknown tasks ahead, but, I tell you the Truth, fear not, I see your heart.  I have tested your heart, and you have been found faithful and true.  Do not be disheartened by My gentle rebuke, for I love you dearly and I will always correct you as you come to Me.  In the days you are walking in now and in the days ahead, I will be with you.  Ask of Me as you endeavor to go places and do things.  Seek My council, permission and help with each step you take, for I take pleasure in living your life with you.  Beloved, if I ask you, or impress on you to do something, it will be an act of love, keep your eyes open, look around you in the streets and stores.  I will show you who I want to show forth My Kindness, Mercy, and Love to.  I shall use you, I shall use your hands and feet, I shall use your words to love, to heal, and to encourage.  For it is I who dwells within you, and as you decrease and humble yourself before Me, My love, I increase more and more in you.  Your light is shining brightly for Me.  Your fruit is good, your tree is strong, and your roots run deep and are well watered by My spring.  Beloved, you bring Me great joy in your offerings.  For I feel very loved by you.  I feel very honored by your devotion.  My child, My heart is refreshed and My Spirit is uplifted in your presence and I receive your sacrifice of love, of time, of fasting and of reflection on Me.  For as your soul hungers after Me, and your heart yearns to hear from Me.  I am drawn to your beautiful sacrifice.  It is well with thee and Me.  I alone will lead you, step by step, each day.  Follow closely dear one, for I have much more to show you.  Our journey is not for the faint of heart.  You are strong in Me.  Do not back off.

Selah.

No comments: