Saturday, May 2, 2015

Hearing God - May 2, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dear one, let not your heart be troubled, I see you.  I am here with you.  It is well with thee and Me.  I am pleased with your pursuit of Me.  You have found the one your soul longs for.  I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth, sent by My Father above, I came and died on the cross for you all and am Risen and I sit at the right hand of My Father.  It is I who is speaking to you now.  Through the guidance of My Holy Spirit you have been drawn into this relationship with Me.  I am in you, I dwell in your heart, I live with you day by day, We are walking this path together.  Beloved, I will not let you be deceived.  For you are drawing to ME, like a moth to a flame.  It is well with thee and Me.  Love is the key in this journey, love grows, love protects, love trusts, love abides peacefully, love flows from one heart to another.  Our hearts are connected child.  For you live and dwell in Me.  Nothing shall hinder our walk together.  You must Trust Me to bring you safely through all of your days.  You must continue to pursue Me and you must not doubt that I am here.  Dear one, you have grown so close to Me now, do not allow yourself to doubt our relationship.  Do not allow fear to raise questionable lies regarding our relationship.  I shall protect and provide for you and your family.  Do not doubt Me in this, only believe.  You must exercise your faith, rise up, and cast off all the lying whispers that feed into fear.  I will not allow you to be deceived.  Oh, My little one, My gentle dove, I am here.  Trust Me, trust only Me.  Keep your focus on Me.

Selah.

No comments: