Friday, May 22, 2015

Hearing God - May 22, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

For I have called you out of darkness and into light.  You dwell in Me and I abide in you.  Your light is a beacon in the night.  Truly a city on a hill, many see the city and the glittering light from the light pouring out of it.  Oh, My love, My dear one, you are truly Mine.  No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  Though many are coming against you now in the spirit, you shall not flinch.  For you have been in the fires of testing.  I have purified your garments and you are clean and ready for the wedding feast.  I hear your prayers, I see your heart, I receive your fasting, and your daily communion with Me.  I can do much with your offerings, My love.  Many are watching you, Many are reading your testimony as you pour out your experiences with Me.  Many shall follow in your footprints to Me.  For this is My doing.  This is My purpose for you, My dear one.  You have entered into your purpose for Me, and as you yield to Me, day by day, moment by moment, I am using your personal experiences to draw the hearts of men to long for this level of intimacy with Me.  For as the days grow crueler in the lives of men, they are longing for a resting place, a place of peace, and warmth, and love, this place can only be found in Me.  You have found this place, My love.  As you live, I live through you.  As you share your experiences, you are sowing seeds of hope.  Your life is being poured out upon the pages of your blog, as a drink offering to Me.  I am the one pouring forth out of you.  As I am being poured out in this tangible way, I shall draw men unto Me.  This simple little bread crumb trail shall bear much fruit for Me.  Behold, My love, My Kingdom is Rising.

Selah.

No comments: