Monday, May 25, 2015

Hearing God - May 23, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Song:  "Surely the presence of the Lord is in this place, I can feel His mighty power and His grace, I can feel the brush of angel's wings, I see glory on each face, surely the presence of the Lord is in this place"

Song:  " Won't it be wonderful there, having no burdens to bear, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing, Oh, won't it be wonderful there..."

My child, I have heard your cry, I will show you the Father now, close your eyes.

Vision:  I see a bright, bright room with a large throne and many smaller thrones all around it.  I see people gathered but it's hard to make out because of the mist.  I see a figure sitting on the main throne and many people gathered around in the throne room, they are all bright white, and there is a mist all around... vision ended.

My child no one can look upon the Father in the flesh, He is spirit and you must be in the in the spirit to worship Him and see Him.  But, know this My love, He loves you dearly.  You are a favorite child, for you love Him with all your heart, with all your soul, will all you are.  As you linger and dwell in My presence you shall see clearly.  For you are known in the spirit, and now you shall know the ways of the spirit.  For you, My love, see clearly now, and you have ears to hear.  Abide in Me, Rest now My love, I am here, rest your head on My shoulder.

*Note:  I'm not sure when the Lord appeared, but as He was talking to Me I could see His form and I could see myself resting My head on His shoulders.  I have seen Him many times, but this I think is the first time I have seen the Father, and the other day I saw the Holy Spirit.  Out of these three I can see Jesus the most clearly.

No comments: