Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hearing God - May 20, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard this song:

Song:  "I am looking for the day that you will take away...still I am a soul on fire..."

This is the song you kept hearing over and over the other night.  This is the Holy Spirit reminding you of what your heart longs for, and your soul rejoices in the fact that your soul is on fire for Me, not cold, not lukewarm, but, hot, red hot, on fire.  The Holy Spirit and Me and the Father rejoice with you that you are on fire for Me and you are patiently looking for the day when I will take you away.

(then I heard this song:  "Take me away, take me away..."), then He continued to speak:

Beloved, you are beautiful to Me. For you are humble and yielded to Me.  You are eager to hear from Me.  You drink deeply from My well.  You have Me on the forefront of your mind always, this pleases Me, dear one, this pleases Me.  For you rise to meet Me.  I am not an afterthought, I am your main thoughts.  I am your focus.  You are patiently enduring each day, manifesting My love, peace and gentleness.  I am with you, My dear one.  Ask for more manifestations of My presence.  In the quiet and in the stillness I can be felt by you, as you and I sit together peacefully communing and abiding together.  Two hearts beating as one, breathe in, breathe out, I am here.  All is well, with thee and Me.  Let love guide you, every day, let love lead the way.   You must endeavor to live in love, no matter what you see.  Let love rule you.

Selah.

No comments: