Friday, May 1, 2015

Hearing God - May 1, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, you are Mine.  You hear My voice and I am ever on your mind.  It is well with you and Me.  It will truly not be much longer before I come and take you home with Me.  Beloved, Rest in Me.  You are fully persuaded that I am all you need.  This is Trust, fully abiding in Me.  As you come to Me daily and ask Me to examine your heart and reveal to you if there is any thing not pleasing to Me.  I do examine you and correct you continually each day as you turn again and again to Me for direction in your thoughts, attitude, words or intentions.  This pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  For I know you are not perfect.  As I gently remind you of your errors, you are quick to repent and allow Me to wash away your stains.  Beloved, you are attached to My vine, daily walking close to Me, never venturing out on your own without Me beside you.  Your love is growing stronger and stronger, this My child is My reflection.  My goal in every heart is to dwell with each one, develop a close relationship and see My reflection in each one.  Oh, My dear one, you are on the right track.  You are daily abiding in the vine.  My dear one, I was watching today as you were tested, the difficulty in keeping your peace in the midst of others raging is becoming less difficult for you.  As you relinquish your own emotions to Me and asked Me to come and abide with you in that moment, I was there and My peace settled over you as you focused your heart, eyes, and ears on Me.  My beloved, though many things may rage around you, to try to pull you out of My peace I have placed over you, Remember, be still and know that I am here with you and will carry you through each test.

Selah. 

No comments: