Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hearing God - May 18, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, do not fear tomorrow.  For everyday you will face new challenges and difficulties.  Keep your focus on Me in every situation.  Talk to Me, engage Me, in the process, whatever you are doing ask Me to join in with you.  You are not alone.  Remember to make time for Me.  I am the most important.  All the other things can wait.  Do not rush through your day giving no regard for Me, for if you are not careful, your enemy shall subtly busy you with this or that and wind up stealing your whole day.  Beloved, be on the alert for useless time stealer's.  I have warned you, and now, you are armed with awareness and discernment.  When you find these useless time thieves, stop, and make use of your time in ways that will edify you and others, and build up My Kingdom.  Beloved, do not fritter away what few moments you have here on earth.  You truly have no time to waste.  Every moment is valuable to Me.  Your time of preparation is at hand.

 I do admire your patience.  As you wait upon Me, fully expecting for Me to come and rescue you from this world of sin, I see every part of you, I see your heart peacefully abiding in Me, fully persuaded that in My fullness of time, I shall come for you.  This is a beautiful gift to Me, My love.  For all who patiently endure till the end shall be rewarded.  Seek to draw ever closer to Me.  Seek Me out, above all else.  Ask for more manifestations of My presence to you.  Believe you receive, and you shall have what you are believing for.  Ask Me to speak to you in the night as well as the day.  Linger My sweet one, at My well.  Do not be quick to leave My embrace.  For I see your heart, and I need time with you to strengthen and comfort your heart.  For in My presence is fullness of joy.

No comments: