Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hearing God - may 16, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, you are learning much from Me, as you come and sit at My feet.  I love you, My dear one.  My peace surrounds you and shall abide with you, as the storms come, and they will come.

You shall see many things unfurled now.  Do not dwell on the things that are happening in the world around you.  Do not tune into the news and commentaries, for they are all propaganda.  They hide the Truth from the masses, so as to paint a false picture.

You see clearly, My love.  For you are being trained at My knee.  I shall reveal all to you, as needed.  Do not stress or become anxious over what you see unfurling across the land.  Remain sheltered in My peace.  I am here.  I will not leave you.  We are on this journey together.

Let love, not fear guide you.  Let love abide and take the reigns of your heart.  I see where you will travel.  I will guide your every step.  You are in My hands.  My dear one, I lead, you follow, step by step.

 Do not allow anger or bitterness to abide in you, no matter what.  I shall help you.  I shall guide.

You are to remain safe and secure in Me.  You are to focus on Me, everyday now.  I am your source of strength.  You are My beloved dove and I have need of thee.

Your life and your families lives are in My hands.  Do not allow fear to take a hold of you.  Remember, I AM HERE with you.  Christ in you, the hope of glory.  Remain steadfast in Me.  I shall deliver you from every affliction.

TRUST ME CHILD.

Selah.

No comments: