Friday, May 15, 2015

Hearing God - May 15, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I heard this:

I know you child, I know all about you.  You are Mine.  Wisdom resides with you.  She shall never leave you, for you have asked for understanding and you shall have it.  You seek to know Me, you hunger to understand Me and to Know My Ways.  You seek not My hand for worldly, useless things.  For you have wisdom and understanding.  You seek My hand of protection and refuge and shelter.

Last night, you crawled up into My lap and covered yourself in My robes as I was instructing you.  I speak to you in the night as you are sleeping, as well as when you are awake.  You were not dreaming, this did happen.  My little one, I tell you this to encourage your growth and understanding.  I am here with you always.  We dwell and commune together daily.  You are becoming more comfortable in My presence.

  Your heart is tender for the people and all that you know that is going to unfold.  Dear one, do not let your heart be troubled for the plans I have for each one will work a more excellent outcome for them, for all must go through the fires of testing.  I shall save your loved ones.  I shall draw each one to Me.  I have examined every heart on earth and I know what each one needs to purge the darkness out of them.  My hand is not short, I shall stretch if forth across the land and bring many to their knees in humble repentance.

 Beloved, you cannot do it for anyone, each one must come to Me for themselves.  Each individual heart shall come before Me, one by one, as you have.  Each life is naked and exposed to My all seeing eyes.  I know the thoughts and intents of the heart.  I alone know how to draw each one to repentance and give them the opportunity for relationship with Me.  I have said it and I will do it, those who truly want to know Me, shall be drawn in and I shall by no means cast them out. The heart does not lie.

Beloved, rejoice, for you are drawing ever closer to Me.  My words to you are drawing others to hunger after Me for themselves.  Many are feeding from this bread crumb trail.  Through your obedience many shall enter the Kingdom.  This is your testimony, written on the pages of your blog.

No comments: