Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hearing God - May 14, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My dear one, as you seek more of Me, I become more real to you.  I manifest to you in a clearer form.  I am not distant, you can feel Me near you.  Everything that you encounter is a heart issue.  Man is ruled by his hearts desires, not Mine.  I desire to rule in each heart.  I desire to dwell and abide in man, with him and expressing Myself through him.  But, most of man refuses to acknowledge Me.  They willfully express their desires to live without any guidance from Me.  Many choose to go their own way.  Beloved, I shall not be ignored.  For My bride is drawing closer and closer to Me.  She is desiring to be ready for Me.  She has faith in Me.  She desires only Me and My company, for the world has lost it's hold on her, and she escapes it's grip daily to spend time with Me.  My brides heart desires only to be comforted by Me.  Oh, how I love My bride.  Oh, how I long for all of you to be seeking Me as My bride does.  Oh, My dear ones, there is not much left to say that I have not already said.  I have sent sign upon sign.  I have sent word upon word to each of you.  I will not force Myself upon you.  I desire a relationship with each of you, but, you must desire a relationship with Me.  I walk this path with each of you, I see every turn and difficulty that you will encounter up ahead.  I desire to help you, but, it must be My Way, not yours.  My Ways are higher than your ways.  Come unto Me and learn My Ways, it is for your good to come to know Me.  But, My dear ones, you must choose whom you will follow.  I force no one.

Selah.

No comments: