Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hearing God - May 13, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Yes, My child, I speak and you hear, for you have a listening ear.  You choose to hear.  You believe I speak and you hear Me, for you have faith in Truth.  Blessed are the ones who have ears to hear, for they shall never be far from Me.  My dear one, as the days are before you, you shall be tested in your faith, for the days of testing are upon you all.  You must hold fast to what you know, and also be willing to change your understanding as I open up to you and expound upon you My Wisdom.  Many things that you have been trained in are not correct.  They are limited.  But, I tell you the Truth, My word is not limited.  I am your teacher.  I know it can be difficult to let go of your old understanding, but, you must be willing to stretch yourself and yield to Me as I give you new understanding.  I am the only one who can truly open up the scriptures for you, and explain in detail what I want you to understand.  I alone am the one who can clarify and answer all of your questions on passages that puzzle you, and intrigue your curiosity to come and seek Me out for understanding.

 As you abide in Me and spend time in My presence, you shall be filled more and more with Me, for it is I who is filling you with My light and I alone am enlightening your understanding.  I sit here with you, as you focus on Me. and write down our conversations as the words flow.  I am listening as you get ready for your day listening to messages and words of encouragement from My faithful lambs, who are also Trusting Me to speak to them.  They also hear Me, for they believe I speak.  If you believe, you shall be rewarded, you shall hear, you shall see, you shall know.  Only believe.  It's not difficult, but, it is a personal journey.

 Beloved, I am not distant from any of you.  I am not silent, I speak constantly.  If you do not hear Me, it is because the noise of this world, and the distractions of this world are crowding Me out.  Pay attention to your surroundings, I am all around you.  As you focus your attention on looking for Me, I shall be found of you.

  I am love, a symbol of love is the heart, a feeling of love is warmth and a gentle caress.  Look for symbols of Me all around you, and acknowledge that you see Me.  When the sun shines upon you and warms your face, I am there.  When the wind blows upon you in a gentle breeze caressing you, I am there.  When the leaves fall on the ground in heart shapes, I am there.  When you cut open a fruit or vegetable and it reveals a heart shape, I am there.  When you see a bumper sticker with encouraging words or hearts, I am there.  When you are comforted or loved by animals, plants or people, I am there.

  Look up, when the blue skies and fluffy clouds amaze you in their beauty and tranquility, I am there.  when the trees and grasses once again burst forth in green lushness, I am there.  When the wind blows through the trees and tousles your hair, I am there.  I am all around you, dear ones.  If you would but look for Me, I shall be found of you.

The more you acknowledge that you can see Me in your life, the closer I come, and soon, you too, shall be talking to Me, and hearing Me talk to you.  Believe, and you shall receive.  I (God) am good all the time, and all the time I am good.  Can you see Me now?

Selah.

No comments: