Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hearing God - May 12, 2015

Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, peace, be still and know that I am here.  Focus on Me.  Let all your anxiousness slip away.  To be here with ME, is the best place to be.  You are Mine.  I truly love you.  Soon We shall be together.  As you focus on Me, all the distractions will slip away.  Oh, My dear one, you are very loved.  Heaven is rejoicing to beckon you all to come, for the marriage supper is about to commence.  Beloved, do not fret or worry, for I have prepared everything, the music is playing, everyone is getting into their places.  Oh, the joy to see My bride coming.  Oh the pleasure of our union, all of heaven shall rejoice as I draw all of My bride to Myself.  Fear not, I have everything under control.  It is well with thee and Me.  The wedding supper is ready.  Can you hear Me calling?  Oh, My dear ones, do not delay in entering into this secret shelter with your beloved.  I am waiting for you.  I have much to share with each of you.


*note:  I asked Him a question:

Me:   Lord, tell me about sharing in your suffering, and what taking up my cross means.

Lord:  My dear one, to take up your cross is to share in My burdens by helping others carry their loads. When you are praying for someone, sometimes I allow you to experience pain, illness, or difficult circumstances to share in My suffering or to lift the burden from others.  Do what I ask you to, and go through everything I ask you to, with a grateful and thankful heart, for you do not know the value of your suffering.  But, I do.  Do not complain, but, count it all joy.  For My ways are higher than your ways, and I am working behind what you can see.  I dispense and share My graces with others as you go through each difficulty.  It's a mystery I shall reveal when you get to heaven.  There are many you have already been such a blessing to and you don't even know it.  For as you have suffered much has been set into motion in the lives of others.  Oh, My dear one, count everything a joy, whatever you have to go through, for I tell you the truth, I shall not allow one moment of your suffering to be wasted. It shall bear much fruit for My Kingdom.  Through your suffering you shall be found in Me.

No comments: