Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hearing God - April 9, 2015

***Note:  As I was about to awaken I had a dream:

Dream:  I was up in the sky looking down at a city at night, the sky was lit behind me by the moon, someone was with me I think it was Jesus.  I could see the city was close to the shoreline and a small beach area, the buildings had all their lights on because it was nighttime.  I saw a dark figures head and part of its wings, it reminded me of a bat with massive wings, it was totally black, the head looked like the silhouette of batman, it was watching the city.  As I watched it I was disturbed, then I heard Jesus tell me "be not afraid, I am here, do not fear this, you shall see many things like this, but, have no fear, they cannot harm you".  Then the dark figure rose up higher into the sky and then started to descend down upon the city.  Then the dream shifted, and it was a beautiful sunny day and I saw myself in my own backyard cleaning my pool.  I could see some sort of brown creatures sitting on the neighbors horse fence posts which is our property line, they were disturbing but, I was not afraid, I remembered Jesus words to me.  I rebuked them and kept cleaning my pool as they were watching me, then the dream ended.

 I woke up and began to wait upon the Lord.  As I waited this is what I heard:

My child, I am here with you always.  You have nothing to fear.  Dear one, stay close to me now, closer still.  Abiding and Resting in Me.  I shall fill your mouth with My words.  I shall tell you when to speak.  Trust Me, cling to Me.  Tarry with Me.  Much is transpiring now, My little one.  Do not allow yourself to worry, do not fear.  I am here with you always.  I never leave you.  You are Mine, and I will protect you and your family.  I am here, but many still do not know this.  When I call for you, My child, you shall come to Me, in an instant.  Many do not realize the hour they are living in.  I am wrapping this age up, and soon, I shall begin a new age, My glorious Kingdom shall reign forever in the hearts of men.  They shall see Me and know Me for themselves.  Each heart shall be filled with My presence.  For I shall manifest My Spirit in every living vessel.  My love shall light the way.  Oh, what a beautiful day is coming your way.  I can feel your heart, My love, I know you too, long for this day.  Through patient endurance you shall inherit this.  Oh, My Bride, My beloved, you are dear to Me.  I am near to you, because you constantly draw near to Me.  You seek Me out, and in so doing, I am known by you.  In your communion with Me, I have strengthened you and prepared you for the journey ahead.   You are aware of the changes that are coming.  The peace that you live and breath and move in, is from Me.  My presence abides in you, around you, and upon you.  I am near to all of My little ones who draw near to Me, and are abiding in Me.  Do not worry, My little ones.  Trust Me, I will take care of all of your needs.  I am here.  Draw near to Me and I shall draw nearer to you.  Be patient, and walk beside Me, do not try to rush out ahead of Me, no, this leg of the journey will require much patience and Trust.  Do not complain, simply remain close to Me.

Selah.


No comments: