Friday, April 10, 2015

Hearing God - April 10, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

You have many beautiful things to learn, My child.  Take your time with this.  For as I reveal to you what was hidden, ponder over these truths.  Let them sink deeply into you.  I bring to you daily offerings and experiences with Me that are just for you, they are given to you in a personal way because this is how our relationship grows and develops.  I send you different things, songs and words popping into your head, are not just random occurrences, pay attention, dear one, do not let these moments simply pass you by.  As you go about your daily life, I go with you, for you have given your life to Me, you have asked Me to live your life with you, and you daily look for Me, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  You are good, it is well with thee and Me.  How I wish all of My children felt this way about Me.  But, change is coming into the hearts of man.  Many now are longing to know Me, they are becoming discontented in knowing about Me, they are beginning to awaken to the desire I have placed within them to know Me, to understand Me, to interact with Me as you do, My love.  Little by little, I am awakening the sleeping hearts.  All shall soon desire Me above all else.  They shall lift their eyes with longing to know Me for themselves.  I am turning things around.  It shall grow very dark for some, but, also it shall grow very light for others as they shall be transmitting more and more of My light as they go deeper and deeper into Me.  I shall soon be known by all.  Remember, patience is a virtue, and you must let patience do her perfect work in you all.

Selah.

No comments: