Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hearing God - April 7, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Child, you only need to go within to hear.  Quiet yourself and simply wait upon Me.   I am your source.  I am your strength.  I am your teacher in all things.  Ask Me anything, My love.  For I am here to guide you into all Truth.  Be careful who you listen to.  For these are the days of deception.  Lies are spreading and going across the lands, cloaked in a semblance of truth, so that even the elect could be deceived.  These are the days of deception.  So, I tell you again, you must use your discernment, ask of Me anything, and I shall reveal it to you.  You have asked that you be not deceived, I shall not allow you to be deceived.  I am your shield, I am your Truth.  I am one with you.  I am your teacher, you are being schooled at My knee.  There is much to learn and you are becoming stronger and more discerning.  As you walk close to Me, you shall not fail, you shall not be deceived.  Do not allow your heart to be troubled by the evils you see manifesting across your lands, and do not fear.  I am here.  I have told you that I am giving the people over to their reprobate minds.  As the world seems to be growing darker, Remember child, your light is becoming stronger and brighter.  I am manifesting in My children.  The world shall know that there is a God among them.  They shall hunger and thirst after Me.

Selah.

No comments: