Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hearing God - April 6, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dear one, people are willing to be deceived.  For it is easier to believe a lie, than to hear Truth and have to choose to change.  To believe a lie is to become easily manipulated in the false promises of peace and safety, comfort and provision spoken from lying lips.  The hour is upon you all, where My true worshipers shall be separate and unafraid, as the calamities come, plague upon plague, destruction upon destruction, fires upon fires, floods upon floods, for the day of reckoning is at hand.  I shall cleanse My land.  It is Mine, and now I shall come and take it and Restore it.  Oh, peoples of the earth, you are sooo willing to go your own ways.  To do it the way you want, even at the cost of others lives.  This should not be.  I speak Truth, you should know My word, look, study, for the deception comes swiftly now.  Oh, the evil is at the door.  When they say I (Jesus) am over here come and look, or I (Jesus) am there, believe them not.  When they come and claim to be Me (Jesus) and take you one by one to safety on their ships, believe them not.  No, I tell you the Truth, I do not need a ship to come and take you.  Stay where I have placed you.  I will come to you.  You do not need to come to Me.  When I come in physical form the entire earth shall see Me all at once in an instant.  Do not be deceived.  Behold, I am here.  The Kingdom of God is within you.  The signs of the times are all around you.  If you are deceived, now, in this hour, it is because you have chosen to be.  You shall have no excuse.  Oh, people of the earth, wake up, great destruction is at the door.  Behold, death comes.  I will protect all that is Mine.

Selah.

No comments: