Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hearing God - April 4, 2015

Beloved, there is much to teach you, and much to learn.  Do not become weary, press in.  Keep seeking.  Much is going on in your spirit.  Much is going on in the unseen world all around you.  Stay focused.  Stay alert.  Keep Me ever in the forefront of your mind.  Do not allow yourself to become overwhelmed with all the things I am revealing to you now.  This is an open door for you, a great opportunity of discovery and exploration.  Remember, you are not alone.  I am with you.  I will never reveal anything to you and leave you vulnerable and alone.  No, I am here, in every moment with you.  Guiding, nurturing, revealing, you, My love, are gentle and quiet.  You and I walk this path together.  I am the revealer of all Truth.  I am the opener of your eyes.  As I opened your ears, I shall open your eyes.  For you are willing and obedient.  You have willingly opened your life to Me.  You have opened your heart and beckoned Me to come.  We commune daily.  This is the mark of My true Bride.  Intimacy, relationship, time spent together.  Dwelling and abiding, daily walking together.

No comments: