Saturday, April 4, 2015

Hearing God - April 3, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, I love you.  I shall now direct you in this season of change.  Buy the books that I drew you to yesterday, for they shall reveal to you many things you have been wondering about.  Beloved, do not fear.  Do not reject the change that is taking place within you, and all around your circle.  I am here, I shall never leave you in this journey.  But, you, must move forward now with Me.  I have opened your ears, and you hear clearly.  Now, I shall begin to open your spiritual eyes to see, do not fear what you see, for I am with you and shall protect you always.  You shall now begin to see all, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  But, do not worry, cast worry off.  Do not fear, cast fear off.  Trust Me in all things and believe.  Be attentive and stay alert to My gentle drawing and nudging, and inner inklings on things, no matter how small.  Pay attention, dear one.  Class is open now, and this part of your journey with Me will take you deeper into My supernatural world.  It's all around you, hidden in plain sight, and now, it is time for this door to be open.  You shall learn much in this time.  This is equipping you for your calling.  I have placed you where I want you.  Now, I am drawing you out of the ordinary into the extraordinary.  You shall know and understand much in My Spirit, for you are ready.  You shall not fear, for you have been taught by Me and strengthened by My Own hand.  I am with you.  I alone shall direct your steps.  Do not doubt that it is I who is leading you now, My dear one.  We are one.  This is a new level.  I am placing you in a new position of authority in My Kingdom.  Oh, My dove, the training may seem hard, but, Remember, you shall bear much fruit for Me.  You and I are in this together.  These things you shall see will not be allowed to harm you, for I have placed My angels around you and your family.  I shall begin to show you the ministering staff that you shall be working with.  Soon, I shall call you into a 40 day fast for Me, this shall draw you into much prayer and tongues.  I shall send a mighty wind upon you, as you lift your voice, you shall set the captives free.  Many are drawn to your flame, My love.  For many are hungry for what you have, many are thirsty for the water you freely drink from.  You, My child, My dear one, have proven yourself faithful to Me.  Where you go, I go.  We are one.  Believe all that I show you now.  Do not doubt, only believe.  Put Me first.  The time is now to enter in to your new season.  It's your jubilee year, and I shall accomplish much in your life in this year.  Dear one, My love, My hearts desire is to carry you through out everything, with Me.  As you abide and dwell safely tucked under My wing.  I shall do the work necessary to prepare you.  You, My child, shall simply Rest and yield, as I lead, you follow.  Happy Birthday dear one.  Your best days are ahead.  Draw close, and shut the door, for I desire all of you in this season.  Your life is in My hands.  Trust Me, dear one, in everything, hold on to Me and believe.

Selah.

No comments: