Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hearing God - April 2, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Song:  "Oh, the blood of Jesus, Oh, the blood of Jesus, Oh, the blood of Jesus, it washes every stain and breaks every chain..."

You, My Child, are of full age and understanding.  You realize when I am drawing you.  Do not neglect this.  Do not neglect our time alone together, for this is needed to strengthen you daily.  Do not neglect this.  In this hour of My History, every heart is weighed daily.  Every heart is measured of it's fullness.  Do you understand this?  Each heart is filled with many things:  My Spirit, other spirits, selfish desires, etc... I measure each one, the ones who are found lacking the fullness of My Spirit are put in the refining fire for more cleansing and purging of this world.  I am holy, I am loving, all must be transformed and conformed into My likeness.  Not a physical twin, but a spiritual twin.  All of My attributes will be seen in My Bride.  For she has persevered and endured much purging, and much time in My refining fires.  She has yielded to My hand.  She has yielded to My heart.  She glows with a flame within, like no other.  Oh, My beautiful Bride, I'm coming for you.  Hold fast to Me now.  For you shall see many things come to pass as I shake this earth.  When you feel the darkness descending go within, take cover and shelter in Me.  I will protect you, My little ones.  Stay close.  Keep your ears open.  Keep your eyes open.  Know this, My Bride, behold, I come quickly.  Stay Alert.

No comments: