Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Hearing God - April 28, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, do not fear, pray and believe, I will take care of your daughter, for she is Mine.  Keep your mind focused on Me.  Do not wander off the path into worry or fear, for these are destructive forces.  You, keep your focus on Me, and only Me.  Trust Me, I have heard your prayers, I know your hearts desires.  Each one of you must go through this testing time, and endure the shaking.  Beloved, all will feel their need of Me.  I will humble the proud and lift up the humble.  My ways are not your ways.  Trust Me.  Hold fast to what you know.  Stay the course with Me.  Do not allow yourself to drift away from the path, and get tangled up in the cares of this world.  This is not a time to lose heart, My love.  Remember, I am right here with you all.  I see your needs.   I know what is best.  Trust Me child, I am working in you all.  Do not fear.  Do not worry.  Cast off these wicked spirits, ignore their lies.  Trust Me, believe Me, praise Me for the victory.  Keep your heart pure and clean.  Do not allow malice or bitterness to take root in you.  There are many spirits at work in your lives, trying to cast you down from the high places you sit with Me in.  They are coming at you from all directions and will use anything and anyone to destroy your confidence in Me.  Blessed assurance is yours, My love.  For no one and no thing can remove you from My hand.  I am your covering.  I am your shield.  I am your provider.  I am with you, strengthen yourself in Me.

Selah.

No comments: