Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hearing God - April 29, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dear one, I have given you many gifts on your journey.  Now, I must ask you to let them go and focus completely on Me.  I need your focus on Me, for the last leg of your journey.  Do not worry or fret over what you will leave behind, I will take care of everything.  I am testing the hearts of all men.  For I am seeking out the lost and broken.  I will rescue the perishing.  Through this shaking, Look closely, I am working.  Every one must be ready for an encounter with Me, the Living God, the great I AM.  NO one  is guaranteed tomorrow, No, not one.  You have today.  Are you ready, have you prepared your hearts?  The time is upon you all.  The ground with shake, the earth will quake, are you ready, for the hour of testing is upon you.  Do not lose heart.  Do not grow weary in well doing.  For in such an hour that you think not, I shall come.  I shall come upon you all, with My rewards.  Oh, children of the earth, wake up, everything is changing all around you.  Do not fear, only know, that I am near, draw close to Me, enter in to My abode with Me, stay here, Rest and abide with Me, My dear one.  The storms shall rage all around you, ssshhh, be still and know, no weapon formed against you, My beloved, shall prosper.  For you are sheltered in Me and I know you, My dear one, you are Mine.  I call and you answer.  Peace, My love, Peace, let peace abide in your heart and let it flow over you in fathomless billows of love.  For you are truly Mine.

Selah.

No comments: