Monday, April 27, 2015

Hearing God - April 27, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My child, dwell in Me today, as much as you can, slip away with Me into a quiet place of rest.  For in this time of transition for you, it is best to Rest in Me and abide in My presence, in quietness, gentleness and peace.  Oh My love, My dear one, the time spent alone, in My presence brings sweetness and tenderness that washes over you and saturates your soul, spirit and body.  Think of it as My oil flowing down from the top of your head slowly covering you, you can see it in the spirit.  Beloved, this is truly happening.  You are being covered with My oil, this is a beautiful thing, for as you abide in Me, I abide in you in sweet communion, We dwell together.  Shall we dance in the spirit now.  I take your hand and we slip away, just you and I.  It's a beautiful thing to dwell in the presence of your king.  I shall never forsake you, My love.  In My presence is fullness of joy.  Oh, how I wish all would enter in, I long for all of My children to have this, sweet fellowship with Me.  As you seek Me, I shall be found of you.  It is My desire to pour out My Spirit upon you all, but, it is up to you, will you receive Me?  How deeply into Me do you want to go?  I am not distant, I am here with you now, seek Me out.  Beloved, as you abide in Me, I fill you with My presence, more and more.  Through your seeking, you develop your hearing, and through your hearing you develop your seeing.  For the deeper in Me you go, the more in Me you grow.  You must decrease and I must increase in you.

Selah.

No comments: