Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hearing God - April 26, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Song:  "Oh, Lord My God, when I in awesome wonder, consider all the things your hands have made...How Great Thou Art, How Great Thou Art, then sings my soul...My Savior, God, to me...How Great Thou Art, How Great Thou Art..."

It is good to reflect on My goodness.  It is good to come into My presence with thanksgiving.  Remember, Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Song:  "This joy that I have, the world didn't give it to me, no, no, no, this joy that I have, the world didn't give it to me...the world didn't give it and the world can't take it away..."

Song:  "I believe God, I believe God, ask what you will and it shall be done, trust and obey, believe Him and say I believe, I believe God..."

Song:  "Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine, oh, what a foretaste of glory divine, heir of salvation, Jesus is mine..."

Thank you, My love, for the joy in your heart as you come eagerly to wait before Me at My feet.

Song:  "I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart..."


Oh, My dear one, many come to Me to seek things, they seek My hand and then run away, back into their worldly lives.  But, you, My love, you comfort Me with your eagerness to just be with Me to soak in My presence and simply abide with Me, daily, in sweet communion.

Song:  "In My presence, is fullness of joy..."

Thy faith and gentleness of spirit is beautiful to Me, thy complete surrender when I correct you is beautiful to Me.  I see your heart and I know you Trust Me with everything that concerns you and your family.  I love to watch you and all of My children, as you abide and wait on Me.  Eagerly anticipating hearing Me and patiently waiting for My return.  Not complaining, not sleeping, not judging your brothers and sisters, simply living out your days in humble submission to My will and direction day by day.  This is what it means to be found in Me.  You are not alone in your journey.  You are fully persuaded, that I am with you always, in every situation you face.  Oh, My dear ones, come closer, draw near and let Me fill you with My oil, let Me wash over you with My love, My presence, My words, do not distance yourself as you see the end approaching.  Do not go off in despair, No, be strong in Me, Rest in Me, do not go out on your own, only venture out if I give you instruction to do so.  The times they are a changing.  Dear ones, you call feel the change.  You know I am here.  I have prepared you for this time.  Shelter in Me, stay close to Me and do not allow yourself to become distracted by other peoples problems, help when you can, but, do not take on their burdens.  Each must carry their own cross.  Listen to Me, ask for My guidance in all things.

Selah.

***Note:  As I was listening the holy spirit kept bursting forth in these songs as the Lord was speaking.

No comments: