Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hearing God - March 31, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

My dear one, it is good to come and sit and absorb My presence.  To just soak in this quiet atmosphere with Me.  To know I am right here with you.  To commune always with Me, day by day, and night by night.  I am ever on your mind.  Dear one, this is where you should always determine within yourself to be.  For in so doing you are always sheltered deep within My wings.  My child, as you cleave to Me for more and more understanding of My Truth, I shall pour out upon you more and more.  For you see child, and you hear, remember My words "to those who have, more shall be given, and to those who have little, the little they have shall be taken from them".  This needs a discerning heart, look deeply at this passage and allow Me to expand your understanding.  I work in the spirit among all mankind, those who have sought Truth and found it in Me are not satisfied, for, once they have found Me, they seek more and more understanding of Me, they seek to know Me for themselves.  You, My dear child, are one of these, ever seeking to understand Me and in so doing, you draw closer, you hunger to know Me more and more.  You have been given much, and still you are not content or satisfied in what you know.  You desire the deeper things of Me, not just a little, you want all of Me, and so you dig and keep digging into Me, this is what I'm talking about.  You have been given much in understanding, and yet, you shall be given more, for you are a true seeker, a true child of Mine, fully awake, fully hearing and fully seeing.  I do not hide Myself from you, for you have opened the door of My heart and I shall be known by you, beloved.  For your heart burns to understand, your ears burn with a passion to hear and your eyes burn intensely to see Me and behold all that I AM.  You know Me child.  You live and breathe and move in Me.  We abide together you and I, and more, much more shall be given to you, for you are faithful and diligent in your pursuit of Me.   You are My faithful dove, My Bride, who has made herself ready for My return, you are watching for Me daily, for you understand the season you are in.  Oh, beloved, this pleases Me, this pleases Me much.

Now for those who have little, what little they have in their understanding of Me shall be taken, for they are content to remain lukewarm.  They know of Me, but, they do not know Me.  They do not hear Me, they do not see Me.  They are content in knowing of Me by the letter and not by the Spirit.  Didn't I say, the days are coming, and now are, when all who worship Me must worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.  The Spirit must be heard from within.  All should be hearing.  I'm speaking, is anyone truly willing to listen?  For those who have ears to hear, they are hearing.

Dear ones, it's not too late, now is the appointed time, ask, seek, and knock.  What are you waiting for?

Selah.

No comments: