Monday, April 13, 2015

Hearing God - April 13, 2015

***Note:  As I was waking up this morning, I was hearing within me a song:  "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know, like the fragrance after the rain...kings and kingdoms shall all pass away, but theres something about that name...Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...."

***Then as I was waiting on the Lord, I heard:

Dear one, much is happening on your once great planet.  Do not fear the unknown in the days ahead.  I have told you many things, not to cause fear, but, to prepare your heart and mind to endure, to strengthen you for the days ahead.  It shall be difficult to watch.  But, you shall be a witness for Me, in the days ahead.  Only with your eyes shall you behold the rewards of the wicked.  I shall protect you and your family from the coming calamities.  Behold, I am at the door, fear not, My little one.  Keep yourself clean, stay close now, My beloved.  I shall keep you in perfect peace as you keep your heart and mind focused on Me.  Many, still do not realize the hour they are living in.  No one knows the hour when their life shall be required.  No one is given this information.  I alone created each of you.  I gave you life and I am the only one who knows when I shall take it from you.  Some have years left.  Some have months, some have weeks, some have days, some have only minutes.  The wise are aware of this. The wise live out each day before Me in My presence with a thankful heart, they entrust their lives to Me each and every day, and then each night as they retire they entrust their lives into My keeping, they are fully aware that they don't know how long they have on earth, and so they commit themselves into My hands for I am their keeper.  These are the wise ones.

Let Me tell you a story:  There once was a fisherman who made his way daily to the sea to find food to feed his family.  He toiled day by day, and caught little for his labor.  But, still, he tried, day by day.  One day, suddenly, his life was over and he came before Me concerned for his family.  I told him I would take care of his family, just as I had taken care of him, day by day.  He burst into tears as he realized I was there with him through out his entire life, day by day, and he was not aware of My closeness.  He knew I loved him and he trusted in Me to help him day by day, but, he was saddened that he could have lived with Me, day by day, walking, talking and fishing.  For I was there all the time.

  I tell you the Truth, a lot of My children are not aware of how close I am.  They think I am far away in heaven and they live their lives feeling disconnected from Me.  They know I love them, but they still feel distant and disconnected from Me all of their lives.  Dear ones,  I am not far from any of you.  I am as close as you want Me to be.  Call upon Me, seek Me out, let Me come into all of your life not just some, but all.  Ask, seek, and knock, and I shall be found of you.  Pursue Me, dear ones, pursue Me and I shall be found of you.  Let Me live with you and guide you into holiness, righteousness, peace and love.  Oh, My little ones, I am not far from any of you.  It is you who are still distant from Me.  Draw close to Me, and I shall draw ever closer to you.

Selah.

No comments: