Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hearing God - April 14, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, I heard this song and then I heard Him speak:

Song:  "Praise the name of Jesus, Jesus, Jesus..."

You see My child, My Bride, I have shown you another who is like you.  Many of My Bride are seeing many different things from Me.  They all see in part.  But, some have the same heart, the same attributes of Me, and when you find each other you rejoice in the fact that there are others who see and hear as you do.  This is a comfort you would not know, except I bring it forth and reveal it to you.  Oh, I have many treasures hidden in the earth that are kindred spirits.  My Brides are all unique and beautiful to Me.  Each one is My treasure and in My timing I am knitting them together.  To encourage one another, to strengthen each other, and to rejoice with each other in the goodness of your God.  I am faithful to not leave you comfortless.  I am here, My Holy Spirit is here and My true children are here.  Comfort one another as you find one another.  As you share your experiences, you grow attached to one another, because you feel a bond with each other through Me.

Beloved, it is good when My children love and care for one another.  There should be no division among My Bride, just because I have not revealed to you something that I revealed to another should not cause you to fight amongst yourselves, no, you should bring all of your concerns to Me and ask Me alone to show you the Truth.  For I alone am Truth.  Do not argue with one another, no, pray always for one another.  Pray earnestly for truth and understanding in all things.  Remember, you do not know everything, only I do.

Selah.

No comments: