Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hearing God - March 7, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

The completion of all things is at hand, My child.  There is much to be discovered on the other side.  You have lived in a world of lies and deception.  But, now, My love, I reveal Truth.  In Me nothing is hidden from you, ask Me and you shall know.

You must forgive all.  Do not hold onto the past.  Do not let the sins of others cloud your mind, forgive, move on, and love.  Remember, My little one, love covers.  Love bears no grudges, love endures, love is soft, love is flexible, love remains, love does not die, for love My child, is strong.

Love does not love because of how it feels, love loves because that's how it is.  I am love, I will endure and outlast everything, there is no beginning and there is no end to Me.  You, My child are called and chosen to walk in love.  In every situation you are in, express love.

Love builds up, love encourages, love comforts, love bears no remembrances of wrongs, love endures, love is patient, love is kind, love recovers from the wounds inflicted upon it by the careless acts of others, and love moves on in an ever increasing circle.  Love expresses Me completely.  All who express love today are reflecting Me.  Shine My love, shine forth for all to see.  Let Me be seen in you by everyone.  Do not pick a side, do not judge, just love, for love will break down every wall and break every chain.  You, My child, were born to love.

Selah.

No comments: