Friday, March 6, 2015

Hearing God - March 6, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Child, I will not let you be deceived.  I have told you the Truth is coming out, what was hidden, is now being exposed.  You have entered into a safe place in Me.  You are humble and yielded, as I speak you listen.  As you have questions, you ask of Me and you listen.  As you go about your daily tasks you carry Me with you and you interact with Me more than with your spouse or children,  For you are never alone.  This is a beautiful life to Me.  You have allowed Me to come in fully and Make My home in you.  As I am, you now are.  I live in you and with you, this is beautiful to Me.  This is what I've always wanted.  To have relationship, to talk with you, and share your life experience.  Few have known such intimacy with Me, for they do not see the value of the search for Me.  They do not understand their lack or need of Me, for they truly do not know Me.  But, the ones who have entered into My path, who have chosen to seek after Me above all else, the ones who run to Me daily, who go to bed talking to Me and fall asleep thinking about Me, the ones who also rise in the morning speaking to Me and listening to Me, the ones who live and breathe and move in Me, they carry Me with them and interact with Me constantly,  these precious few are eternally Mine and no one shall take them from  Me.

I speak now to those who do ot have intimacy with Me, seek Me for yourself, and be patient for Me to answer you.  Call upon Me.  I am not distant from any of you.

Selah.

No comments: