Friday, March 27, 2015

Hearing God - March 27, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Shh child, quiet yourself, your mind is racing again.  Be still and know I am here with you.  As you Rest in Me, you draw Me closer, you experience more and more of My presence, My Spirit fills you again and again.  I strengthen you for the journey ahead.  Do not fear what you are hearing.  Do not try to rush out ahead of My timing.  Only, Rest now and listen to Me, breath in, breathe out, calmly taking in more and more of My refreshing Spirit.  I work in you and among you.  You are to stay and remain where you are.  Do not allow yourself to worry or fret about the things coming.  Only Rest and remain Resting in Me, I am your source, I am your strength, I am your sustainer, I am all you need.  Cleave unto Me, keep your focus firmly on Me and Me alone.  I shall be your shelter from the storms that are coming.  Do not fear.  I am in you, no weapon formed against you shall prosper.  You are Mine.  I shall protect you through everything.  I shall protect your family.  For all who draw near to Me now shall be protected.  I am not distant from any of you.  Trust Me child, I shall use you in the days ahead, in My timing not yours.  Stay calm, peace be still, I've got this.  I have everything under control.   Nothing is out of My control.  You, My child, are safe and secure in Me, for you are safely tucked under My Wing, abiding, dwelling and Resting in Me.  Do not fear the storms.  Trust Me.

Selah.

No comments: