Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hearing God - March 3, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Everything is influence.  All that you hear, see, smell and touch has a tangible side.  These things impart influence over you, whether you are aware of it or not.  You see how others are interacting and reacting to you with the eyes of the Spirit, for I have removed the veil.  You now see religious spirits, judgemental spirits, and self-righteous spirits manifesting to you through people who profess to know Me and love Me.  Remember, dear one, do not judge, do not correct, you are not their teacher, you are a fellow so-journer on this road you are traveling with Me.  We walk together now.  We shall encounter many more of these spirits on our journey.  Yes, you will receive many lashes from them, but, I am here.  I will guide you through.  I will bind up your wounds, I will restore you.  You, My dear one, must walk in love, for in everything, you are to live, breathe, move, and speak in love.  Let love abide in your circle child.  Breathe in, Breathe out My love.  For My love is the essence, the eternal flame, the fire that burns within you, dear one.  By love you shall bring forth much fruit, in quietness and gentleness I am revealed and I am reflected in you.  For in Me, you move and breathe and have your being.  Remember, in these stings, these arrows and lashes you share in My sufferings.  This is still more of your refining.  Stay strong, I am here with you.

Selah.

No comments: