Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hearing God - March 4, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My dearly begotten first fruits are ready to be picked.  Oh, how I long to be with you all face to face.  For you to see Me clearly as I see you.  All has been prepared for you.  The food is ready, the table is set, the orchestra and music is warming up.  Oh, the glorious day approaches for Us, My bride.  This is a time like no other.  The age of Aquarius, the age of awakening, the age of casting off the old and putting on the new.  Oh, such a beautiful thing is happening before you all.  Can you not see it?  Behold, I do a new thing.  I shall be seen, I shall be known, I shall be glorified, I shall draw all who seek Me to Myself.  We shall dine, We shall dance, We shall make merry, for the wedding supper of the lamb has come.  Behold, the day of the Lord is at hand.  Pay attention to the signs all around you, My loves, pay attention to My voice, be still and listen.  Yield to My drawing, yield.  Oh, do not be stubborn and drawn away after temporal desires for things.  No, enter into Me now, taste and see that I am good.  Come, come now and yield before the door is shut and you are not within, but you are left standing without, unprotected, and facing great difficulties, I tell you the time is now, to enter in, I alone am the ark, come quickly now.  Do not tarry at the gate.  Yield child, yield.  I am the one who is drawing you, come now.

Selah.

No comments: