Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hearing God - March 26, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, Rest.  I am calling you to Rest in Me now, do not try to fight this feeling of tiredness and fatigue, it is My doing.  Your body is transitioning.  You do not need to know the how or the why, just Trust Me and Rest as much as you can right now.  For the days are coming quickly where you will need to draw from the strength you have stored within.  I am here with you.  Settle in to your quiet place and rest in ME, follow My lead.  Do not struggle or be anxious in these days, simply Rest, lay aside all weights that try to drag you down into despair, lift your eyes to Me, watch Me, settle yourself in Me and Rest.  You will not miss anything in Me.  You are right where I want you to be, quietly abiding with Me and Resting.  I see you, I see all that is in your circle, I see all that is beyond your circle.  Yours is not to reason why.  Yours is to simply Trust Me in everything and Rest in Me.  I am once again strengthening you.  Pray in the spirit as much as you can now.  Lean not on your own understanding.  Keep Me at the forefront of your mind at all times.  Things are moving quickly as I am ramping things up, in your lifetime.  You are ready for this, My love.  Do not doubt your place in Me, do not doubt your worthiness.  I have called you unto Myself and you have come, fully yielded to Me, fully surrendered.  As you are about to enter your fiftieth year, the year of jubilee, you shall be set free completely from the burdens of this world.  Oh, Beloved, My Spirit is very strong in you as you surrender all to Me, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  Stay alert.  Stay close and Rest in Me now.  Daily walking close to Me is where you need to be.

Selah.

No comments: