Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hearing God - March 25, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

Beloved, many shall grasp now for what you have attained by your faithfulness.  For they shall be stressed beyond measure, beyond their capabilities.  Many shall seek peace and shall not find it, for all must go within, to find peace, comfort, and joy.  There shall be troubles all around you.  Do not lose your focus on Me, press deeper into Me and do not allow yourself to be distracted from Me.  Look closely to Me, look in My eye only, not in the circumstances or situations you see all around you.  Stay focused on My presence within you, at all times.  Stay constantly communicating with Me.  I am with you, here, daily, in everything, communicating, speaking, listening, watching and participating.  Dear one, Remember, you are never alone.  Peace, be still, do not rush around and try to do things, Rest now, dear one, Rest, quietly abiding in Me.  As each day unfolds keep yourself quietly abiding and resting in Me, I will allow you to flow with Me, I will guide you through your day and then I will wrap you in My arms and gently tuck you in each night.  This is how I work with you daily, We are one, abiding together.  My children know Me, they know My voice, they dwell with Me and in Me.  This is My hearts desire for all.  But, alas, few take the time, few enter in to this relationship with Me, and they wander, feeling isolated and alone.  Oh, how different their lives would be, if only they would enter in to Me.  Many are distant from Me, still.  Stay close My little ones, Keep your eye on Me, I am here.  I see you.

Selah.

No comments: