Monday, March 23, 2015

Hearing God- March 23, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, I was wondering why there were so many tragedies happening to so many that I know right now, and this is what I heard:

My child, this is only the beginning of sorrows.  You shall see many difficult things happening all around you.  Do not lose hope.  Do not give up your faith in Me.  I am here with you, leading and guiding and protecting you through it all.  This is going to take courage child.  I have strengthened you, so that you will not faint in the days ahead.  You shall have love as your shield and buckler.  You shall show forth My love and spread out your offerings for all who draw near into My heart of love.  You shall walk in gentleness and humility as you carry My love and pour into the broken vessels the oil and the wine.  Healing divine shall show up on the wings of love.   Spread your wings, My child, spread them across the waters now.  Do not hold back.  Do not be fearful, for love is the way to unlock the hidden mysteries.  My heart, My heart beats within you, My beloved, as you ache with the pain of others, it is My heart that aches through you.  For you, My love, carry My presence, wherever you go.  Be bold, be courageous in your love.  Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow.  Oh, the tides of change are here.  My dear one, many shall fall into the coldness of doubt and unbelief.  But, Remember, this must come to pass, as I've told you in My word, many shall grow cold, for the warmth of My Spirit has left them to their own devises.  So be it.  It is appointed unto man to die once, and then the judgement.  You,  My child, are not to judge, only to love, for love covers, love protects, love heals.

Selah.

No comments: