Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Hearing God - March 18, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Dear one, I am the author and finisher of your faith.  Input equals output.  The more time you spend in My presence, the more strengthened you will be.  Do not try to rush ahead and get Me to reveal new and exciting things that no one else has heard before, no, this is not our way.  I lead you gently into My presence and you, My child, abide with Me daily.  Breathing in and breathing out, with Me, and in Me.  Beloved do not try to compare yourself with others in My fold.  I require all of you, surrendered to Me, I do not require you to imitate what others are doing, no, you be you, yielded and surrendered to Me, the beginning and the end of all of who you are.  We are eternally connected.  We dwell together, daily abiding, this is what I want from you.  This, is what pleases Me child, this pleases Me much.  For you live, and breathe and move in Me.  Think of your life as a circle.  The circle has no end, it is continually moving and being.  As you live, so I live in you and through you, as you interact with others.  I touch them through your life.  I have chosen your vessel to dwell in.  For it is My desire to dwell in surrendered and yielded vessels.  I work through people.  I created people.  I love people.  I use people in many ways.  Oh, beloveds, do not compare yourselves with others, only yield to Me and follow Me, wherever I lead, simply yield child and follow My lead.  This is what I desire.

No comments: