Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hearing God - March 17, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

Beloved, put Me first always.  Trust me in everything.  There is going to be a great awakening brought on by a great earthquake, for I must wake up the stubborn sleepers.  I will send a great famine across the land, not of bread, but of My word, many shall perish for they have not prepared their hearts.  They have foolishly stayed out late into the night and have spent their time dancing in the world, when they should have been safely tucked in by Me in My Ark.  But, they chose to wait.  They heard the call, they came to the gate, but, they would not enter in, no, they tarried and danced outside the gate, they wanted more time to take pleasure in the world, and then tomorrow they said, they will come into My gates and enter in to the safety of My fold.  Oh, foolish virgins, you do not know the hour I will take your life from you.  Freely I gave you all, life, and I am the only one who can take it from you.  I am in charge of all, both great and small.  Hear Me, the hour is now upon you when I shall require your life force.  Woe, to you who have not prepared, you shall be utterly alone in your down-fall.  If only you had heeded My call.  Dear ones, if you are reading this it is not too late for you.  Cast everything aside and enter now into Me.  Let Me help you, it is difficult to protect yourself now, isn't it.  The door has closed for many, and soon all with have to question "Which side of the door am I on?"

Selah. 

No comments: