Monday, March 16, 2015

Hearing God - March 16, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this is what I heard:

I have waited for you today, patiently waited, and now you come.  It is most beneficial, My love, for you to seek Me early.  For I require your full undivided attention.  Dear one, I will give you the words you need when they are needed.  Do not become flustered, love only love, and do not judge.  For all are being awakened now.  All are on their journey to Me.  Many have questions.  Many seek answers.  But, know this, I see all of them as they are searching for Me, I will not lose one single soul who is determined to find Me.  For I am in control of all.  Dear, precious child of Mine, fear not.  I shall bring all of your loved ones into My fold, but, I shall use many ways to bring them in, beyond the barriers that have been put up by man.  Beyond the walls of the man made churches.  Beyond the false doctrines full of dead men's bones and dead religion.  I am alive.  I live.  I breathe.  I hear.  I see.  I walk and I talk.  There is no one and nothing that can contain Me.  I do as I please, I answer to no one.  All will answer to Me.  I see the heart of each of you.  I am the one drawing you ever closer to Me.  For I am the source of life.  I am Truth.  I am love.  This is My desire that all men shall know Me personally and to develop an intimate relationship with Me.  I desire that each of you come to know Me, and abide with Me, and in Me, as I am in you all.

Selah.

No comments: