Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hearing God - March 15, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

Beloved, you are Mine.  I know you.  I know your thoughts and intentions of your beautiful heart.  We are one.  You are My hearts desire, for you truly want to know Me, to be with Me, to experience Me, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  There is much to discover and learn for you, as you enter in to study with Me, My words are life, My words are food for the hungry, My words are healing salve for the wounded, My words come to you now in many forms, you must examine them closely, look deeply into the layers.  I shall help you in this, for as you dig and dig, I shall give you the codes needed to unlock My Truths, hidden in My words.  There is no longer a veil covering the Truth of My words.  For all who are seeking to go on this adventure with Me shall be given the codes needed.  For I am now pouring out My Spirit upon all My true seekers.  For you have entered in to the most Holy Place with Me and I shall guide you into all Truth.  As you let go of the old doctrines of man and seek to know for yourselves the Truth, I have come to reveal to you who have entered into Me, who have surrendered your own understanding and asked Me for My understanding, yes, you are the ones, My Truth seekers, you are the ones I am pouring upon, to overflow now in the riches of My goodness.  You shall now know, who you are.  For it is time for the reveal.

Selah.

No comments: